[WideChar conversion improvements - 5/5] Add a lot ofWideCharToMultiByte tests

Colin Finck mail at colinfinck.de
Mon Jul 28 05:38:40 CDT 2008

Vitaliy Margolen wrote:
> You have to do that in the patch that fixes the test. Each patch have to
> be
> autonomous and have all tests pass before and after it.

Well, I just found out that this test passes now by accident.
And I also marked all my patches as one bunch consisting of 5 patches like
other people do here as well.

Of course, I could resend everything now simply for moving one change into
another patch, but I think this will just make things more complex and flood
this mailing list.

Best regards,

Colin