wined3d: in surface Blt when source and destination are not the same only lock the part of the destination surface that is requested to copy to.

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Mon Jul 28 11:24:44 CDT 2008

Ok, well i can easily address the bound checking issue by moving the
bound checks. i agree before doing the locks sounds correct.

I am unsure if you are thinking i should be concerned about the mirrored
or flipped destinations as i will admit I have no idea what that entails.

I will look more for things that depend on the position of the rect on
the within the surface. I think the trick is that xdst us assigned to
DestRect in the code and with my patch they may need to be treated
differently.

I had a suspicion this was not going to be as easy as it looked.
-aric