WWN announcements on WineHQ

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Wed Jul 30 03:53:54 CDT 2008

On http://www.winehq.org/ we have the following news items:

   July 13, 2008: Wine Weekly News Issue 349

       WWN Issue 349 was released today.

   June 18, 2008: Wine Weekly News Issue 348

       WWN Issue 348 was released today.

That's pretty lame. Should either have a 2 or 3 sentence summary for the
WWN releases, or simply reuse the index we show in the 'Weekly
Newsletters' box.

Actually with the combination of proper news items and the back issues
page, that box would be pretty redundant. Maybe we should remove it?

The nice thing about meditation is that it makes doing nothing quite respectable
                                  -- Paul Dean