WWN announcements on WineHQ

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Wed Jul 30 10:54:48 CDT 2008

The problem is that currently our news articles do not have separate
pages like Slashdot does. So there is no page to actually link to. Also,
linking to the actual WWN issue is done in the body of the news post. In
order to have the WWN issue link properly, the news XML would need a
<link> tag or something so the RSS generator knows where to set the link.