xinput implementation

chourmovs vince.saulnier at free.fr
Thu Jul 31 11:56:28 CDT 2008

If i've understood what i read before, i think i've found a sort of xinput's conformance test suite writen by windows coder
what do you think of that ?

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/directx/xbox360_cont_xinput.aspx

We've got the source code for a test and even binaries !!

I've to test its behaviour under windows XP and after use it under wine to test new code and patches, isn't it ? I'm not sure to understand the conformance test guide well

Thank you

--
Utilisant le client e-mail révolutionnaire d'Opera : http://www.opera.com/mail/