try 2: shell32: fix SHFileOperation copying to an empty file list

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 02:21:24 CDT 2008

On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 1:35 AM, Vincent Povirk
<madewokherd+d41d at gmail.com> wrote:
> This partially fixex bug 13394.
>
> Apparently there are two separate issues involved in that bug, one
> with empty destination lists (which Windows seems to treat as a list
> containing one 0-length string), and one involving long filenames.
> This patch only addresses the empty lists.

This fix is wrong.  We already handle empty file lists in parse_file
list.  If the list is empty, dwNumFiles is 0.  Why did you add another
variable for that?  Also, you need to add a test case for multiple
source files and an empty dest list for the FO_MOVE operation.  You
will not get ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED (the test will fail with your
change).

--
James Hawkins