[2/3] ddraw/tests: Add another refrast exception

Michael Karcher wine at mkarcher.dialup.fu-berlin.de
Mon Jun 2 00:59:01 CDT 2008

Am Sonntag, den 01.06.2008, 18:23 -0500 schrieb James Hawkins:
> On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 5:48 PM, Michael Karcher
> <wine at mkarcher.dialup.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
> > ---
> >  dlls/ddraw/tests/dsurface.c |    5 ++++-
> >
> I've gone through all the latest test results, and this failure isn't
> happening anywhere that I've seen.  Please link to where you're seeing
> this.

You are right. I also don't see it on the web. I have seen it on my own
system, in an virtual machine (kvm/qemu). It only happens on 16 bpp. On
24 bpp it fails in failure modes also seen on the test page, because
refrast doesn't support 24 bpp. (I get the typical "12 failures, 2
skipped" failure mode on 24 bpp)[1]. Probably no one runs the tests at
16 bpp. kvm/qemu's virtual card (Cirrus Logic 5446) does not support 32
bpp.

If you declare 16 bpp as generally unsupported, please ignore this
patch. If you declare virtual machines as unsupported, I can try that on
a real machine (with Win'98 instead of XP, though). I really have a real
hardware board of the card emulated by qemu, so I can try on that very
hardware (it runs on vga.dll, with a small addition for modesetting and
banking).

Regards
  Michael Karcher

[1]: