Nominating bugs for 1.0.1

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Thu Jun 12 11:57:55 CDT 2008

Since Alexandre is now planning to do a 1.0.1 release,
I created a 1.0.1 target in bugzilla, and have targeted
a very few high priority and/or fixed-but-not-in-time bugs
to it.
Many of the bugs currently targeted for 1.2 are
not good candidates for targeting to 1.0.1 because
the bug is not yet well understood and/or a fix is not yet known.

I think the rule of thumb for further nominations should be
something like "if it's already fixed in trunk, and the fix is easy to
backport to 1.0, then it should be nominated for 1.0.1."