The upcoming 1.0 and announcing Bordeaux for Linux

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 12:25:17 CDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 10:40 AM, Austin English
<austinenglish at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was looking at some of the source code, and some of your files don't
> have any copyright. Are the (L)GPL licensed?

Yes if its something I've written then its LGPL, unless its something
borrowed from another author, in that case, any patch remains under
the terms of the orginal authors license which should be LGPL or GPL
compatible. I'll try to fix the license headers and provide a detailed
map of what software falls under what license in the next few days.

--
Steven Edwards