Only 205 nonleak valgrind errors left!

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Tue Jun 17 08:12:14 CDT 2008

Changes since yesterday:
- added suppression for glibc bug in if_nameindex
- added two patches by Huw, one by Rob, one by Jon, one by Roy
- fixed split script; broken out error files now more complete

This gets us down from 218 to 205 or so.

(Please join the party!  We can use all the help we can get
getting rid of these bugs; though many are innocuous to users,
a few aren't, and they're all annoying to anyone using valgrind.
It remains to be seen how many of these patches Alexandre will
accept after 1.0 is out, but I'm hopeful we can get most of them
up to his standards.)

Report showing unique nonleak errors:
http://kegel.com/wine/valgrind/logs-2008-06-16.counts.txt

Logs: