Celebrating Wine 1.0

Remco remco47 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 12:23:13 CDT 2008

And it's DOWN! The web server couldn't handle the excitement I guess.

As a user, I want to thank all the developers for all their hard work
in the past 15 years. I was 5 years old when you guys started, and
because of you I could switch to Linux, about 10 years later. I like
to play a video game now and then, and Wine makes it possible. I just
take a look at the AppDB before I decide to buy a game, and usually I
can. Thanks again!

Remco