[19/44] user32: Increased area for scrolling via mouse drag outside scrollbar

Dylan Smith dylan.ah.smith at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 12:44:48 CDT 2008

What basis is there for it being proportional to the width/height of the
scollbar?  Is there a test I can run, or a use case that I can follow to
observe this behaviour?

The way it was implemented before was not consistent with Windows either.  I
tried with horizontal and vertical scrollbars of various lengths, and with
different thumb sizes.  However, I don't know how to make the scrollbar
wider.