Valgrind status: 142 errors left

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Wed Jun 18 07:19:28 CDT 2008

Changes since yesterday:
- added suppression for one more load order memory leak
- added one patch by Lei, one by Andrew Tablot, and one by me

This gets us down from 205 to 142.  The huge reduction was due to
http://kegel.com/wine/valgrind/logs-2008-06-17-patches/dank/dsound-primary-getvolume.patch
which exposes a problem to the dsound unit tests, and lets them
fail instead of continuing with invalid data.
That's the last of the huge reductions, I think.

(Please join the party!  We can use all the help we can get
getting rid of these bugs; though many are innocuous to users,
a few aren't, and they're all annoying to anyone using valgrind.
It remains to be seen how many of these patches Alexandre will
accept after 1.0 is out, but I'm hopeful we can get most of them
up to his standards.)

Report showing unique nonleak errors:
http://kegel.com/wine/valgrind/logs-2008-06-17.counts.txt

Logs: