[resend] gdi32/tests: Add tests for GdiGetCodePage.

Huang, Zhangrong hzhrong at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 10:13:17 CDT 2008

2008/6/24 Dmitry Timoshkov <dmitry at codeweavers.com>:

> That definitely will break any charset specified in the font (like
> symbol, russian, etc.) in CJK locale. Most likely what happens is
> a font linking/substituting for ANSI_CHARSET.

I think it doesn't. If users create font with ANSI_CHARSET or
DEFAULT_CHARSET or any specified charset on CJK locale, they would get
correct font with correct charset, and if it doesn't, it's another
issue.

Now I'm talking about is GdiGetCodePage returns incorrect codepage on
CJK locale, it's not the same with the created font's charset when
using ANSI_CHARSET or DEFAULT_CHARSET. What GdiGetCodePage returns
doesn't break any font charset.

Anyway, I'll remove the failing tests and mark tests as todo_wine.

--
$ apt-get moo
 (__)