Some Questions From The Bugzilla Project

Max Kanat-Alexander mkanat at bugzilla.org
Tue Jun 24 01:34:03 CDT 2008

	Hey there Wine Bugzilla folks. I've been funded by the Mozilla
Foundation to do a survey of the major Bugzilla-using organizations in
the world, to find out what people like and don't like about Bugzilla,
what we could improve, what changes you'd like to see in Bugzilla,
etc., and you guys are one of the organizations picked for the
survey. :-)

	The Bugzilla Project is going to use this information to
prioritize its work on future releases, and we may even be able to get
a grant from the Mozilla Foundation to work on some of the most popular
or pressing issues. In other words, what you say here will really
matter.

	I was wondering--who's the best contact there who I could ask
a few questions to about how you guys use Bugzilla? It'd just be over
email, unless you want to do it over IRC or on the phone.

	(Oh, and make sure you reply to me directly, since I'm not on
the list.)

	-Max
--
http://www.everythingsolved.com/
Competent, Friendly Bugzilla and Perl Services. Everything Else, too.