richedit: Store richedit version rather than boolean bEmulateVersion10 value.

Dylan Smith dylan.ah.smith at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 14:46:41 CDT 2008

Currently msftedit.dll is implemented by loading riched20.dll and then
riched20.dll registers the classes that msftedit.dll normally register.
Native msftedit.dll appears to be a full implementation of the richedit
controls, rather than a wrapper.

Here are the options that I can think of:
1. We could continue to implement msftedit.dll as a wrapper around
riched20.dll.  This patch would be a step in that direction.
2. We could have two separate implementations, despite the fact that the two
dlls are very similar.
3. We could have one implementation, and hope that it doesn't matter to
programs using them, but this seem too inflexible to me.
4. We could also have a single implementation with preprocessor conditions,
and then compile the code twice with different defines.