sound3d patch

Juan Lang juan.lang at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 18:08:16 CDT 2008

> If somebody could have a look at the patch, or try it out or give me any
> other feedback, that would be appreciated.

I'm confused:
+                if (!This->device->buffers)
+                        IKsBufferPropertySetImpl_Create(
(This->device->buffers[This->device->nrofbuffers - 1]),
(&This->device->buffers[This->device->nrofbuffers - 1]->iks));
Aren't you dereferencing a NULL pointer here?  You've just ensured
This->device->buffers is NULL, so accessing it is guaranteed to crash.

+                WARN("IID_IKsPropertySet\n");
+                return E_NOINTERFACE;
What does that warning tell us?  I'd prefer you have something a bit
more descriptive.

Also, the original code uses tabs while you're using spaces.  Please
stick with the existing indentation style.
--Juan