quartz Rewrite the avi splitter so that video and sound run in separate threads, with tests

Maarten Lankhorst m.b.lankhorst at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 20:09:56 CDT 2008

Hello Detlef,

2008/6/28 Detlef Riekenberg <wine.dev at web.de>:
> On Do, 2008-06-26 at 22:58 -0700, Maarten Lankhorst wrote:
>> there are still some things I need to figure out with avi.
>
> Is avifil32.dll usable for that?
> Does Windows reuse avifil32.dll or did MS again lots of code
> duplication?
It's slightly impossible to re-use the existing code as it expects a
file based backend. The avi filter in wine should also be able to use
a http, or any other backend. The issues are more in handling of
certain operations like seeking and stop/start/stop, which I haven't
fully handled well yet.

Cheers,
Maarten.