programs: add rudimentary dxdiag

Juan Lang juan.lang at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 10:11:19 CDT 2008

> Hi, any comments on this one?
> btw, is there a reason i never ever  receive any comments on my patches when
> they are rejected? If so, please tell me, that'll save me a lot of time of
> sending them in...

I'll bite.  One comment for both questions:  it's too big.  No comment
from AJ usually means either, "this is too big, I'll look at it
later," or "I think there's something wrong with it, but I don't know
what yet, I'll look at it later."  Of course new patches come along,
and you eventually get dropped from the queue.

You can split this up.  Try adding a stub program with one patch then
adding a bit at a time.
--Juan