No subject

Wed Jun 18 16:37:37 CDT 2008

"Kevin R. Harris retains all ownership rights to all documents
(including but not limited to image, html, text files, and archived
source code) on "the Web Site" (www.CodeSampler.com). Use of the Web
Site is governed by applicable copyright law. " ... "The user may not
reuse or publish any of the documents on the Web Site without the
express written permission of Kevin R. Harris."

Obviously, code taken from that site can't be used in Wine without the
express written permission of it's author.