ntdll: Added support for Windows 2008

Robert Shearman rob at codeweavers.com
Mon Mar 3 04:10:11 CST 2008

Alistair Leslie-Hughes wrote:
>          sizeof(RTL_OSVERSIONINFOEXW), 6, 0, 0x1770, VER_PLATFORM_WIN32_NT,
>          {' ',0},
>          0, 0, VER_SUITE_SINGLEUSERTS, VER_NT_WORKSTATION, 0
> +    },
> +    /* WIN2K8 */
> +    {
> +        sizeof(RTL_OSVERSIONINFOEXW), 6, 0, 0x1771, VER_PLATFORM_WIN32_NT,
> +        {'S','e','r','v','i','c','e',' ','P','a','c','k',' ','1',0},
> +        0, 0, VER_SUITE_SINGLEUSERTS, VER_NT_SERVER, 0
>      }
>  };

I see Microsoft are using even more sneaky tactics these days to
increase sales. They are releasing new versions of Windows with the
first service pack already applied to satisfy the customers who always
wait for the first service pack of a version of Windows to come out
before upgrading to it.

Or could this just be a copy and paste mistake?

--
Rob Shearman