Winecfg: Raise max screen resolution to 160 DPI

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Wed Mar 5 17:11:47 CST 2008

On Wednesday March 5 2008 02:55:34 Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> "L. Rahyen" <research at science.su> wrote:
> > This problem was already solved in this patch [1] by Nigel Liang.
> > Unfortunately, it wasn't accepted and Nigel didn't tried to ask why it
> > was rejected or to resend it.
> > I think I will go ahead and resend his patch.
> >
> > [1] http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2007-October/044977.html
>
> MultiByteToWideChar is that patch passes negative length for the
> destination buffer which is incorrect.

	That means patch "winecfg: Fix overflow in the DPI field at the
Graphics tab for DPI value bigger than 127" is incorrect too.
	I think I will write today better patch myself from scratch for this bug
(after reading some docs about MultiByteToWideChar).
	After Austin's patch "Revert: winecfg raise max screen resolution to 160 DPI"
will be accepted I will send better fix for this bug (9715).