Google Summer of Code

Louis Lenders xerox_xerox2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 7 12:35:19 CST 2008

Luis C. Busquets Pérez <luis.busquets <at> ilidium.com> writes:

> Please find attached some projects that could be in this Summer of Code:
> 1. Finishing the implementation of d3dx9_36. Since we have already the
> forwarding d3dx9_xx there is just need for the this dll to be in our
> system. With this fully dll implemented tehre would be no need.

"Finishing the implementation of d3dx9_36" would be a bit too much i guess,
for doing that in 2/3 months. I like the idea though, better "do some work" on
d3dx9_36

Further i would find it nice if a project proposal would be something like
"write a dxdiag.exe". Something like a fancy spinning cube with wine-logo, and
frame-rate  counter or something the like. This would allow users to quickly
test if they have set up their opengl/directX stuff correctly, and if they
have hardware acceleration enabled. This would be something that could be
easily done in 2/3 months