Revert "mshtml: Use QueryService to get IHttpNegotiate in get_post_data_stream."

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Mon Mar 10 20:31:48 CDT 2008

Jacek Caban wrote:
> Hi Vitaliy,
>
> Vitaliy Margolen wrote:
>> This reverts commit c32cca8066807d09e3b953aee9242eba8cfa8cdb.
>>
>> This patch is obviously wrong since it broke Steam Community page.
>>
> This patch is obviously good and fixed a real problem, so the problem
> must be somewhere else. I would try to fix it, but Community tab works
> fine for me so I can't test it.

It would be nice if you would have said something in the bug report.

It seems the problem caused by an empty content-length for the POST request.
That might work for you because you are not behind the proxy. Proxies do not
like that and return error. The question is then why does it work without
your patch?

Vitaliy.