Future Wine Weekly Newsletters

Edward Savage epssyis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 22:40:41 CDT 2008

I would like to see it kept at weekly.  To that end I'm happy to offer
my services as a co-editor.

Has any further thought happened over my suggestion of wikifying WWN
submissions so that the community can also submit storys on their
current projects.  If so I'm also happy to setup a list of clear rules
for it and the structure of the wiki page.

As always you can contact me any time via eps in the winehackers channel.