Question about function "HTMLDocument_write"

Ivan Sinitsin ivan at etersoft.ru
Thu Mar 13 02:59:36 CDT 2008

> What do you mean by hyperlinks don't work?

I have such code which create html page:

htmlDoc2->lpVtbl->open(htmlDoc2, L"html/txt", vnull, vnull, vnull, &pdisp);
if ((pVar->bstrVal = bstr)) {
     htmlDoc2->lpVtbl->write(htmlDoc2, sfArray);
}
SysFreeString(bstr);
bstr = SysAllocString(L"<br><a href='http://www.yandex.ru'>Link to the
Yandex");
if ((pVar->bstrVal = bstr)) {
      htmlDoc2->lpVtbl->write(htmlDoc2, sfArray);
}
SysFreeString(bstr);
if ((pVar->bstrVal = bstr)) {
      htmlDoc2->lpVtbl->write(htmlDoc2, sfArray);
}
SysFreeString(bstr);
htmlDoc2->lpVtbl->close(htmlDoc2);

After creation of page, I try to click on a hyperlink, but nothing occurs.

When I used my patch, hyperlink works good.

> As I've explained in comment to your patch, this implementation is wrong.

I do not speak, that my patch better than yours or my patch is right. I only
want  to understand, why so occurs and where to look?

--
Sinitsin Ivan