GSoC

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 20:36:46 CDT 2008

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 6:12 PM, Austin English
> There was a discussion a while back about setting the default version
> to XP. Vista may be a bad default, considering how badly it's been
> running, I wouldn't be surprised if some apps start including their
> own workarounds for Vista.

Given each application tends to have different results depending on
which version of Wine is emulated, the solution to me seems that there
should be a default set like now, such as XP and then the Desktop
Environment should support a right click on the *.EXE where the user
can select

Open With Wine
Open With Wine in Win2000 Mode
Open With Wine in WinXP Mode