Updated 1.0.0 release criteria; draft 1.0.0 release plan

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sat Mar 15 17:52:48 CDT 2008

On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 3:35 PM, Remco <remco47 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>  What about growing the list with a few applications that work perfectly at the moment (such as the top 10 platinum rated apps)?

The problem with expanding the list is that each new app
adds a huge amount of testing to each release.

If you can provide an automated test case for your
favorite platinum app, so that we can just run it without
any manual work, I'll gladly add it to the list.
- Dan

p.s.
http://appdb.winehq.org/browse_by_rating.php lists 1227
(that's over a thousand!) platinum applications.
I'm willing to bet that the real number is a lot lower.