Proposed EM_Fontrange Patch

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 16 21:56:36 CDT 2008

All:

I would like to see the problems with EM_Fontrange be fixed.  The
attached patch is for comment/review and I would like SPECIFIC guidance
on how to implement this patch as it relates to a Wine 1.0 bug
(bug/issue 6254) and fixes the problem specified there.  The conformance
tests are already in tests/editor.c and all they involve is removing
some todo_wine blocks related to this issue.  The entire patch will do
this.  Sorry that the patch is in UNIX diff format, I could not get git
to do what I wanted.  The actual patch will be git format and use the
daily git.

Also, I would like to extend thanks to Tony Rollo, Lei Zhang and Eric
Pouech for their guidance and prior fixes.  I would like to thank Erich
Pouech for moving some of the functionality that the original patch
introduced into OLE handling.

Please be BRUTAL as I feel we have a limited time period to get this in
and other related issues that the patch will expose fixed before Wine 1.0.

Thank you.

James McKenzie