user32: Add test_CreateIconFromResourceEx().

Andrew Riedi andrewriedi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 00:11:06 CDT 2008

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 10:05 PM, Dmitry Timoshkov
<dmitry at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> "Andrew Riedi" <andrewriedi at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  > changelog: user32: Add test_CreateIconFromResourceEx().
>
>  What this patch is supposed to test? Just that CreateIconFromResourceEx
>  returns a valid icon handle? What about the resulting icon contents?
>  What about cases when CreateIconFromResourceEx should fail?
>
>  --
>  Dmitry.

Mostly, this patch is just to serve as a check to make sure I don't
horribly screw up CreateIconFromResourceEx().  I need to abstract some
of the functionality out, and make use of it elsewhere.  Right now our
CreateIconFromResourceEx() works flawlessly, as far as I know.
Checking for contents afterwards would be a good idea though - I will
send an updated patch to do exactly that before I touch our
CreateIconFromResourceEx().

As always, thanks for looking over my code, Dmitry.  :)

--
Andrew Riedi