[1/22] WineD3D: Add GL_ATI_fragment_shader

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Tue Mar 18 08:32:40 CDT 2008

Am Dienstag, 18. März 2008 14:28:39 schrieb Alexandre Julliard:
> It may avoid trouble, but it also makes regression testing useless,
> since all problems with this code will point to the patch that enables
> it. It's not a good idea to add code without making use of it.
Otherwise regression testing would be useless as well, because I can only move
all D3DOPS over at the same time or none. I can't say I use the new code only
if the app does this or that. By enabling the code as it is added, I cause
additional problems during the span of patches where the new codepath is not
yet as feature-rich as the old one.

So I only see two ways, the one I've chosen here, or sending one huge patch
that does everything at once