SoC page insurrection! Idea details needed, please read.

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 17:57:21 CDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 5:02 PM, Scott Ritchie <scott at open-vote.org> wrote:
>  Unfortunately I am unable to sponsor my own idea (Case-insensitive
>  FUSE), since I'm not too involved with Wine's C code.
>
>  Could someone else please volunteer to mentor the project if it gets
>  accepted by Google?

If anyone takes this up, we might see about expanding it to include
better support for FUSE iso mounted filesystems. Currently when you
use fuse to mount an iso image, you have to manually configure a fake
drive letter. It would be nice if we could query the loaded fuse
module for a listing of mounted iso images and automatically create
fake cdrom devices.

--
Steven Edwards