Alexandre Julliard : winex11: Fix bug report address

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Wed Mar 19 09:40:11 CDT 2008

Jeremy Newman wrote:
> IMO, a better place to file a bug would be with the mailman devs. My
Huh? This looks to me like a configuration problem and not a mailman
bug. I doubt that mailman knows on it's own to expand
wine-devel at redhat.com to:
winehq.org</A>

bye
	michael

--
Michael Stefaniuc                           Tel.: +49-711-96437-199
Consulting Communications Engineer          Fax.: +49-711-96437-111