Tests marked as todo are not displayed on the web results.

Reece Dunn msclrhd at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 19 03:35:24 CDT 2008

Hi,

If you look at the output for a set of test results (e.g.
http://test.winehq.org/data/200803181000/), it indicates whether
particular tests need work on Wine. This is a great addition and works
very well... however, if you navigate to the information about that
test (e.g. http://test.winehq.org/data/200803181000/wine_xp_0.9.57-274-g5e463ac/gdiplus:graphicspath.txt),
you don't see what tests are marked as todo.

For example, using the above, it results in:

gdiplus:graphicspath start dlls/gdiplus/tests/graphicspath.c 1.13
graphicspath: 198 tests executed (5 marked as todo, 0 failures), 0 skipped.
gdiplus:graphicspath done (0)

...so does not tell me which of the 5 tests are todo and which are ok.

I haven't checked to see if this is also an issue with the `make test` output.

- Reece