[4/22] WineD3D: A shader backend descriptor for the ati fragment shader backend

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Thu Mar 20 08:46:57 CDT 2008

Am Donnerstag, 20. März 2008 14:17:56 schrieb H. Verbeet:
> On 20/03/2008, Stefan Dösinger <stefan at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> > Henri once suggested making the shader_backend_t structure a COM object,
> > that is created and destroyed by the device. That would make the state of
> > the data
>
> I never mentioned COM there.
On IRC I think you once mentioned making the shader backend an object, and
since we don't have a C++ compiler anyway I concluded COM. (That was a
follow-up discussion on the patch that moved the shader backend resources
into a device instead of using static variables). I'm sorry if I put words in
your mouth you didn't say.