Hello Email

Gynvael Coldwind gynvael at coldwind.pl
Sun Mar 23 06:28:52 CDT 2008

Hello again:

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 3:32 AM, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
> Hi Michael!  Any idea what you'll be proposing for SoC yet?
Oh, sorry, I've missclicked and sent the ideas to David only.

I am currently thinking which idea interests me the most. The
following things are currently interesting me the most:
GDI+ - implement missing functions
Tools - Merge winecfg and control panel
DirectPlay - Implement the core protocol
Print Dialog
(from the most interesting to the least).

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 7:52 AM, David Adam <david.adam.cnrs at gmail.com> wrote:
> You need to choose by yourself. Do not ask to us to decide for you. When you
> decided which of part of wine you want to work, please contact a mentor to
> have some indications. Before applicating officialy for a GSoC, you should
> prove that you can achieve some good jobs by sendind patches for wine in the
> area that you decided to work.

Please do not get me wrong, I am not asking You to decide for me, I'm
just asking for Your personal opinion. Don't worry, I'll choose what
to apply for by myself ;>
Anyway, thanks for Your reply, I'll contact the mentors of the
interesting me things.

Best regards,
--
gynvael.coldwind//vx