MinGW cross compilation fails for d3dx9_36/tests

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 04:08:12 CDT 2008

Hi,

We didn't have a new winetest executable for the last few days. MinGW doesn't
know anything about a d3dx9 dll (yet) that's imported in the d3dx9_36 tests.

Especially while in the process of getting ready for 1.0 we should have winetest
run as much as possible.

My main focus will be adding tests btw until 1.0 is out. These will be both
tests to proof the correctness of the current implementation as well as tests to
show missing stuff. There are loads of functions for which we have no tests yet
and with the 1.0 in sight I think it becomes very important to have tests for
virtually every function we (have) implement(ed).

--
Cheers,

Paul.