wine 1.0 status: T minus 76 days. 87 open bugs.

Reece Dunn msclrhd at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 22 10:09:39 CDT 2008

On 22/03/2008, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
> 76 days to go before release.
>
>  I'm slowly going through the 1.0 bug list and deferring bugs
>  that only affect single non-required apps and don't have good analysis
>  or patches,

I'm busy improving the conformance tests for Wine. As a part of this,
I can contribute test cases for various bugs on the 1.0 list.

>  1114    comctl32        2       Winrar2.90/3.00: Comboex doesn't trigger a event
>  when you mouse-click in some value of it

I was going to have a look and see if I can add tests for this.

Are there any specific areas that would be useful for me to
concentrate on (specifically in the UI area - user32, comctl32, etc)?

- Reece