DLL exports... HELP?!

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Wed Mar 26 05:39:39 CDT 2008

If you build a wine dll inside the wine source tree we use gcc in combination with some wine magic for compilation. Exporting of functions in that case happens through a '.spec' file.

When you want to work outside the wine tree (as it can be more convenient) you could also use 'winegcc' for building a library. It will handle all the magic for you.

Roderick