GSOC proposal - control panel

Rolf Kalbermatter r.kalbermatter at hccnet.nl
Thu Mar 27 16:04:19 CDT 2008

pure_evil at mail.bg [mailto:pure_evil at mail.bg]

> On-topic: CPls the normal way -> no-go. Binary CPls compiled
> on 'doze or with a 'doze compiler under wine -> yes.

I may be very off here but isn't Wine's LoadLibrary/GetProcAddress
able to deal with wine shared library modules, even if they are not
really PE files?

Of course Windows can't deal with them. For a Windows compatible DLL
you do need a cross compiler like MingW or compile the sources in MSVC.
It should be the same here as what is actually the situation for the
test framework.

Rolf Kalbermatter