2/2 WineD3D: initial post pixelshader blending support

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Fri Mar 28 07:04:34 CDT 2008

Am Freitag, 28. März 2008 10:25:31 schrieb Roderick Colenbrander:
> Hi,
>
> Store a flag whether a format supports blending in the formats table. This
> patch uses the flag in the blending code and in a few other places to
> verify if we should turn on blending for the given format. A next patch
> will also us e this flag for a CheckPixelShaderBlendingCapability call for
> CheckDeviceFormat. Later on I plan to move more of the Check*Capability
> functions over to the table.
Regarding the glDisable(GL_BLEND) in the CTXUSAGE_CLEAR setup: You have to
mark the D3D state dirty in the context when doing that, otherwise blending
might not be re-enabled properly on the next draw. I also think that
disabling blending for clearing is orthogonal to the rest of the patch and
should be done in a separate patch.

> +#define WINED3DFMT_FLAG_POSTPIXELSHADER_BLENDING 1
Maybe use 0x1 instead of 1? That will make adding new flags beyond 8 clearer.

Otherwise it looks good!