MinGW cross compilation fails for d3dx9_36/tests

Paul Millar paul at astro.gla.ac.uk
Sat Mar 29 06:01:15 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I've added support in MinGW support for d3dx9 (with help from Stefan Leichter,
thanks!) and a build has now gone through.  New results should start to
appear as people upload their results.

On Saturday 29 March 2008 06:58:42 Steven Edwards wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 3:22 PM, Steven Edwards <winehacker at gmail.com>
wrote:
> >  [...] If Alexandre has not already done so, I'll look at it and
> >  submit patches tonight.
>
> The rules for building the import libs has changed quite a bit since
> the last time I looked at them and I am not quite sure about how to
> fix a couple of problems so I'll wait for Alexandre to comment.

I, too, was going to have a look at this (but, if you want to do it, Steven,
feel free ;-).  I'm not sure how best to approach this, though.

Cheers,

Paul.