DLL exports... HELP?!

Hin-Tak Leung hintak_leung at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 29 10:57:08 CDT 2008

There are two comments about the tarball - it is a tbz2 file (not tar.gz as the name implied). and it does build alright with mingw, with a little editing.
There is a header problem (which seems to be newly introduced compared to the older(?) GSOC submission), and a couple of compiler warnings which should be fixed.

BTW, I am using mingw-cross gcc 4.2.1(?), probably shows a bit more warnings than 3.4.5.
and I think cross-compiler built from the mingw camp tends to have i386-mingw-* rather
than i586-mingw-*; some 3rd party distributes i586-mingw-*'s. In any case, i386-mingw-*
is what I have. (I did build the cross-compiler myself, rather than a downloaded binary).