bugfix #12296

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Sun Mar 30 17:04:25 CDT 2008

Am Sonntag, 30. März 2008 20:33:22 schrieb Gregor Münch:
> As discussed with stefand on irc:
> | feel free to send a patch adding that, it is needed

> - * Copyright 2006-2007 Stefan Dösinger for CodeWeavers
> + * Copyright 2006-2007 Stefan D�singer for CodeWeavers
Watch out with the encoding... I think the general consent is to leave that
character as it is until we have decided on a preferred Wine source file
encoding.

The background story is that we throw away the sysmem copy of the surface, so
we have to remove SFLAG_INSYSMEM. This might drop the last remaining
location. Since we do not backup any contents of primaries and depth stencil,
we can label the DRAWABLE as most up to date, this prevents needless loading
attempts on the next draw.

So the patch is correct and should be applied, appart of the change to my
name...