Control-panel app. Works with mingw, need help with winegcc

pure_evil at mail.bg pure_evil at mail.bg
Mon Mar 31 13:02:02 CDT 2008

Okay, this is as far as apparently I can make it on my own.

This is the *basic* control panel applet. I used Dev-c++ (it's C though).
It compiles with mingw and works flawlessly - you know, exports what it should
export etc. etc. etc. The result, copied onto c:\windows\system32 shows up in
the control panel and launches Notepad.

However, I can't for the life of me get it to compile with winegcc (skip the
usual "throw out "inlude windows.h" and insert "cpl.h"..." THEN it gets
hairier).

Help?