Review request: real async for GetAsyncKeyState (bug #5623)

Rafał Miłecki zajec5polish at gmail.com
Wed May 7 13:49:34 CDT 2008

Hi,

This is my first wine patch and fix for bug #5623. This was tested and
works fine however I suspect this is not clean enought for commiting
to master.

Would be nice if you could review this and tell me what sould be done
better (and how?).

This patch adds new variable:
BYTE global_key_state_table[256];

to wineserver and two new entries in protocol:
/* Get global key state */
@REQ(get_global_key_state)
    int            key;           /* key */
@REPLY
    BYTE           value;         /* status of key */
@END

/* Set global key state */
@REQ(set_global_key_state)
    int            key;           /* key */
    BYTE           value;         /* status for key */
@END

That allows me to keep current *global* state of keyboard. Of course
this will works only for wine windows from current wineserver. This
was discussed in bug report and it is fine for reported applications.

The last think I done is using wineserver in
X11DRV_send_keyboard_input

--
Rafał Miłecki