inetmib1(0/15)

Juan Lang juan.lang at gmail.com
Thu May 8 16:21:19 CDT 2008

Hi Maarten,

> I don't see any testcases? With the code freeze I think it is best to
> add them since it will have more chance of getting accepted. I don't
> know if it's a good idea otherwise to add code at this point in code
> freeze.

I know about the freeze, and I'll resend if I have to.  It didn't make
sense to me to have too many patches pile up in my tree, either.

Testcases:  yes, it needs some, though the coverage will necessarily
be rather poor, as we can't make any assumptions about the test
machine's network configuration.  So error condition checking needs to
be done, but "expected behavior" can't be tested with test cases.  I
tested the app, and it works with the patches.
--Juan