Lots of regressions in games in last few versions

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Mon May 12 09:25:25 CDT 2008

Am Sonntag, 11. Mai 2008 05:35:15 schrieb James McKenzie:
> I agree that a D3D expert needs to fix this problem, pronto.  However,
> I'm not one of them and it looks like at least one of them proposed a
> fix in the issue.
Fyi, I am terribly busy at the moment with university work, I have a bunch of
deadlines and 5 exams the next weeks. Somewhen between mid-june and the begin
of july I'll go to Mineapolis for a few months and will have time to work on
Wine again, but I am afraid I won't have much time before that.

Maybe I can look into the ActivateContext recursion, but I can't promise that.
It depends on how my other work is going. A start for fixing this issue would
be implementing my two-liner change I described a while ago on wine-devel,
and then testing it as good as possible to see if it triggers any other bugs.
As a second step the tests proposed in the same mail should be implemented to
see if all the issues are fixed.