[Wine] Call for help with Wine 1.0 testing

Reece Dunn msclrhd at googlemail.com
Fri May 16 02:37:17 CDT 2008

2008/5/16 Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com>:
> On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 4:52 PM, Jeremy White <jwhite at codeweavers.com> wrote:
>>> Say, who maintains that web site?  It'd be handy to have an option to
>>> suppress rows that have neither crashes nor failures; right now you have
>>> to scroll vertically a whole lot to see all the failures.
>>
>> I'm not sure.  The source is in this git tree:
>>  http://source.winehq.org/git/tools.git
>
> I wrote a postprocessor to do it.  It's at http://kegel.com/wine/skipgood.pl.txt
> An example of its output is at http://kegel.com/wine/failing.html
> It really does make it easier to see all the failures.

Looks nice, but the original one is useful too as it shows the todo
and skipped results in there as well.

Is there a way to show how many tests are failing because they are
todo block successes. For example, the ntdll results can be ignored as
the error is a todo block success that seems to be triggered only on
certain machines (3/4 of the 17 results thus far); this would then
help focus the effort on the failures that are more important.

- Reece