[Wine] Call for help with Wine 1.0 testing

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Fri May 16 10:00:32 CDT 2008

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 12:37 AM, Reece Dunn <msclrhd at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> I wrote a postprocessor to do it.  It's at http://kegel.com/wine/skipgood.pl.txt
>> An example of its output is at http://kegel.com/wine/failing.html
>
> Looks nice, but the original one is useful too as it shows the todo
> and skipped results in there as well.

Yeah.  How 'bout this: provide both the original and the postprocessed
file.  People who want the postprocessed version will just have to
know to add /failing.html for now.  That will get us up and running quick.

> Is there a way to show how many tests are failing because they are
> todo block successes. For example, the ntdll results can be ignored as
> the error is a todo block success that seems to be triggered only on
> certain machines (3/4 of the 17 results thus far); this would then
> help focus the effort on the failures that are more important.

Not easy for the postprocessor given the current data, I think.
I wouldn't worry about that detail too much.